[MPWG] Fifth International Phytocosmetics and Phytotherapy Congress (IPPC2017)

info emanuela at medicaltraditions.org
Tue Oct 25 15:34:55 CDT 2016

Dear MPWG Group,

I wish to inform you that the Fifth International Phytocosmetics and
Phytotherapy Congress (IPPC2017) will take place on 15TH -17TH OF MAY
2017 IN PATRAS, GREECE, at the campus of the University of Patras.
 The congress aims to foster scientific collaborations and networking
among academicians and experts in the fields of phytotherapy and
phytocosmetic science. This event is now accepting abstracts and
session proposals. Information about the Congress is at
WWW.IPPC2017.ORG [1]

I am pleased to add that I am in the organizing committee and that
Alain Touwaide, Scientific Director of our Institute and Historian of
Medicine and Botany, will deliver the opening lecture.

Many thanks for your attention and for sharing this news with your
colleagues.

Best wishes,

Emanuela Appetiti, CEO & President
_INSTITUTE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF MEDICAL TRADITIONS [2]_
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! [3]

Links:
------
[1] http://webmail.medicaltraditions.org/HTTP://WWW.IPPC2017.ORG