[RWG] WEBINAR: An Introduction to Virginia's First Wildlife Corridor Action Plan; May 18; 6:30-7:30pm ET

Krone, Elizabeth C elizabeth_krone at fws.gov
Mon May 15 15:03:59 CDT 2023

AN INTRODUCTION TO VIRGINIA'S FIRST WILDLIFE CORRIDOR ACTION PLAN

Webinar date/time: May 18, 2023; 6:30-7:30pm ET

Duration: 1 hour

What will you learn?
Join us as we discuss Virginia's first Wildlife Corridor Action Plan (WCAP). We will be joined by Amy Golden of Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) as we dive into what you can find within the WCAP. We will also discuss possible next steps now that the first WCAP has been released.

Presenter: Amy Golden, Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)

Details:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-introduction-to-virginias-first-wildlife-corridor-action-plan-tickets-626164453737?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

Webinar presented by Wild Virginia