[RWG] Restoration technician position available in south-central WA

Katrina Strathmann katrina at midcolumbiafisheries.org
Thu Mar 3 19:07:58 CST 2022

Mid-Columbia Fisheries (MCF) is seeking a seasonal restoration technician
position to join our crew for the 2022 work season (Mar-Oct). We are
seeking a hard-working, adaptable, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual
interested in working on a wide variety of exciting stream restoration
projects in the Yakima River basin.  The work location is Ellensburg, WA.

Please see the job announcement located at the following link:
http://midcolumbiafisheries.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Rest_Tech_job_desc_2022_Final-3.pdf

For information, please contact Aaron Balagot at
aaron at midcolumbiafisheries.org.
Katrina Strathmann
Project Manager/Plant Ecologist
Mid-Columbia Fisheries Enhancement Group
(509) 306-1535
katrina at midcolumbiafisheries.org
www.midcolumbiafisheries.org