[RWG] Australian Researcher Conducting Global Review of Seeding Techniques - seeking input

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Apr 19 12:00:28 CDT 2018

Some colleagues from Australia are conducting a survey on seeding
techniques. These folks have been conducting important research on
increasing success of restoration seeding.

Please see below.

---------------------------------

>From Todd Erickson, Professor, School of Biological Sciences at the
University of Western Australia:

I’m seeking a favour for 15 – 20 mins of your time to complete an online
survey. Monte Masarei is one of our PhD students based at UWA, and working
on the our new federal Global Innovation Linkages project. One aspect of his
 project is to look at the design of direct seeders. The purpose of the
survey is to build a picture of how seeds are being used in revegetation
and restoration projects and we are distributing the survey through our
networks globally. The survey link can be found below. If you know of
anyone else who also has experience with seed use and/or distribution in
restoration, it would be great if you could forward this to them as well. *Or
one step further, could you possibly forward the survey link through any of
your email lists that you may have access to – such as your broader
seed/restoration community?* Any help is appreciated.

http://uwa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H1WHkPZYuNWGwZ