[RWG] Ecosystem Restoration Collapse

Katie Fite katie at westernwatersheds.org
Mon Feb 27 08:11:54 CST 2012

Wayne,

I am interested in the discussion.

And discussions of what ecological restoration is, and also discussions of
how the term "restoration" is currently being used by agencies or at times
industry  -  to describe imposing major disturbances on mature or old
growth woody vegetation communities  - with such disturbances often then
leading to weed invasions.

Katie Fite