[RWG] Use the chemical effects of native plants, against the weeds

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 08:35:42 CDT 2011

CD and all:

If the chemicals are not known, how is their existence demonstrated? (I am
well aware that "all is chemistry.") I don't care what all the papers in all
the journals in the world have to say--what I'm interested in is your (CD's)
explanation.

Guesswork is ok for starters, just not for finishers.

WT

"Correlation is not necessarily causation." --adapted from well-worn
scientific "proverb."