[RWG] 100 qacres every 15 miles across the country-- preserve the original ecosystems?

Craig Dremann - Redwood City Seed Company Craig at astreet.com
Thu Oct 13 23:56:20 CDT 2011

Dear Marc and All,

I am proposing that in the USA, we preserve 100 acres every 15 miles in
each direction, which would be a 1:1400 ratio in exchange for the land we
use for our purposes?

And that would help preserve insitu the native plant and animal diversity
we have across the nation.  And perhaps these preserves should be owned by
the local indigenous peoples?

Plus these areas could possibly be used as carbon sinks for our fossil
fuel and coal burning, to help sequester some of the carbon that we are
puitting into the air?  And that those area be restored to 99%
weed-freeness?

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333