[RWG] Ecosystem Restoration Management Grasses and grasslands Seeding Planting 090116 Re: [APWG] Wildland fires, exotics and replanting natives

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 19:07:38 CST 2009

Ecosystem Restoration  Management  Grasses and grasslands  Seeding  Planting
090116

I had missed this email somehow, but found by accident it sorting for
subject; that's why I try to use subject headings that begin with the
general category followed by increasingly subordinate ones. If I fail to
respond in the future I am probably dead, traveling over the West someplace,
or overlooked the email in the tsunami of spam. It is always my policy to
respond to any response to my posts, so just hit me with another email once
a month; If I don't respond after 6 months, I'm probably pushing up
(hopefully indigenous) daisies.

I am in almost complete agreement with Dremann's statements and can't
overemphasize its importance. I have added some [[notes  WT]] to his text,
and hope that he will spread his message much more widely. I hope others
will add more notes.

WT