[RWG] Pinon stories

Goods From The Woods penny at pinenut.com
Wed Dec 3 08:44:39 CST 2008

Craig and all,
I truly appreciate the work you each do with in documenting the changes
and problems in the Great Basin.
  We started collecting stories this year about pinyon nut harvesting,
family traditions and other personal pinyon history.

I thought the stories might be of interest to some people working in the
west, especially the first story under the category of elders and sages.
Our modest start:

http://www.pinenut.com/pinon_stories.html

Of course, we would like more stories from people (including those on
this list). Please feel free to share the page and we are giving away
pinyon nuts to the people who tell the most important and useful stories.
Penny Frazier
Goods From The Woods