[RWG] Aveda's Earth Month 2005

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Apr 18 09:24:26 CDT 2005

Just FYI for folks.  Sorry for the delay in posting this info, I also have
a pdf (740kb, too large to post) from CPC that I can send you if you reply
to this message.

http://aveda.aveda.com/protect/you/earthmonthpartners.asp

From: Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov

Several Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA) Cooperators to receive proceeds
from Aveda's Earth Month 2005 Campaign!  The California Native Plant
Society, Center for Plant Conservation, and United Plant Savers are among
the 26 international environmental non-governmental organizations slated
to receive proceeds from Aveda's salon sales generated during the month of
April to help "Save the 'Power Plants'" of the Earth.  For details on
Aveda's Earth Month 2005, see the website link above.

Not a PCA Cooperator?  See the full list of PCA Cooperators at:
http://www.nps.gov/plants/coop.htm.  If your organization is not on the
list, becoming a PCA Cooperator is as easy as 1-2-3!

      1. Download the form at: http://www.nps.gov/plants/coopform.pdf
      2. Fill out the form.
      3. Mail the form to:
                        Peggy Olwell
                        Plant Conservation Alliance Chairperson
                        Bureau of Land Management
                        1849 C Street NW, LSB-204
                        Washington, DC 20240

Happy Earth Month!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>