[PCA] Building a Midwestern Native Seed Network - May 17 symposium and signing up for more info

Andrea Kramer akramer at chicagobotanic.org
Thu Mar 14 09:32:46 CDT 2024

The US Fish and Wildlife Service and Chicago Botanic Garden are partnering to build a Midwestern Native Seed Network. Our first official meeting will be a symposium at the 2024 Society for Ecological Restoration's Midwest Great Lakes Annual Meeting in Hammond, Indiana on May 17 (more details here<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bUpS7f3RDSXI7XmE8HXx7OV9yQ3Ik6IG/view?usp=sharing>). We hope many of you will be able to join us in person! But if not, we will be scheduling more meetings (virtual and in-person) to continue the conversation and help bring people together later this year.

If you're interested in learning more about this work, please sign up here<https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sl/dCIlObM/MidwestNativeSeedNetwork>. Once you sign up you will be added to our email distribution list, where we will share information about the May symposium as well as follow-up meetings and planning.

Andrea T. Kramer, Ph.D.
she/her/hers
Senior Director, Restoration Ecology
David Byron Smith Family Curator of Natural Areas
Associate Conservation Scientist

Negaunee Institute for Plant Conservation Science and Action
Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road | Glencoe, IL 60022
Tel (847) 835-6971

We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life