[PCA] WEBINAR: Extreme Disturbances and Climate Change: Threats to the Southeast, Tues. Sept. 26

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Fri Sep 22 17:16:18 CDT 2023

Title: Extreme Disturbances and Climate Change: Threats to the Southeast

Date: September 26, 2023

Time: 8 am to 12 pm CT

What will you learn? This virtual workshop is open to natural and cultural resource managers, especially in Tribal Nations and the southern United States, and others who want to learn more about the science of extreme disturbances, their impact on lands and forests, and applications for management under these threats. The presenters will focus on wild and prescribed fire, invasive species, storms, flooding, and more!

Presenters: the South Central Climate Adaptation Science Center, the Southeast Climate Adaptation Science Center, and the U.S. Forest Service

To register: https://secasc.ncsu.edu/2023/08/02/september-26-9am-et-workshop-extreme-disturbances-and-climate-change-in-the-southeast-us/
[https://secasc.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/178/2023/07/Webinar_Sept_2023_qr-e1689276090571.png]<https://secasc.ncsu.edu/2023/08/02/september-26-9am-et-workshop-extreme-disturbances-and-climate-change-in-the-southeast-us/>
September 26, 9AM ET: Workshop – Extreme Disturbances and Climate Change in the Southeast US<https://secasc.ncsu.edu/2023/08/02/september-26-9am-et-workshop-extreme-disturbances-and-climate-change-in-the-southeast-us/>
secasc.ncsu.edu

Anna Lindquist

she/her/hers

Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional unceded homeland of the Shoshone, Paiute, Goshute, and Ute Tribes, who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>