[PCA] CONFERENCE: 2024 National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration: call for session proposals is live; Deadline May 19, 2023

Krone, Elizabeth C elizabeth_krone at fws.gov
Wed Mar 1 08:26:13 CST 2023

National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration (NCER)

Proposal due date: May 19, 2023

Date/location: April 14-19, 2024; Albuquerque, NM

The National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration is coming to Albuquerque in April 2024! In addition to bringing NCER to the Southwest for the first time in 15 years, I am very happy to share that we are prioritizing an almost entirely new suite of session topics (listed here).

For those who have not attended NCER previously, it is important to note that the oral program will be primarily built from contributed session proposals. Now is the time to get organizing; they're due May 19th!

NCER looks to the science and restoration community to assist with developing a conference agenda that shares practices, successful methods, and solutions to challenges facing restoration throughout the U.S. and beyond.

We invite those actively working in ecosystem restoration to propose a session you think is a timely topic that would be beneficial and of keen interest to your fellow restoration researchers and practitioners.

Details: https://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/ncer/call-session-proposals.php

Hosted by:
Society for Ecological Restoration (SER)