[PCA] Nomination OPPTY: EE 30 Under 30 Call For Nominations (Closes March 29)

Krone, Elizabeth C elizabeth_krone at fws.gov
Thu Feb 16 12:44:18 CST 2023

Pardon Cross posting

North American Association for Environmental Education’s (NAAEE) Environmental education (EE) 30 Under 30 recognizes young people across the globe who are building a sustainable future through education. Nominate yourself or someone you know today!

EE 30 Under 30 shines the spotlight on changemakers under the age of 30 who demonstrate passion, commitment, and leadership using environmental education (EE). The EE 30 Under 30 Class of 2023 will receive global recognition, join a growing community of inspiring EE leaders, and have access to ongoing opportunities for professional development and networking. We aim to recognize leaders with a wide range of backgrounds, who are reaching various audiences, and bring a diversity of perspectives to EE—we welcome applicants from across sectors and disciplines, and from anywhere in the world.

Learn more and apply here before March 29: https://naaee.submittable.com/submit/ed3a5aa2-1e34-40cf-a16a-156a11932d3c/ee-30-under-30-class-of-2023

Register for our 2023 Applicant Webinar on February 23 at 10:00 AM US Eastern Time (time converter here) to learn more about the program and some tips for writing a strong nomination. https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0rcOmqqzktE9HOg8_mIwboqpqE_fLhY6CV

About EE 30 Under 30

Since 2016, NAAEE’s EE 30 Under 30 program has recognized 210 individuals from 42 countries who are making a difference through environmental education. To address today’s complex challenges, we need a diversity of perspectives, skills, and experiences. EE 30 Under 30 celebrates the unique and passionate leadership of talented young leaders around the world and gives them a professional boost to increase their impact. Each year our awardees join a growing alumni network of inspiring environmental education leaders and receive ongoing opportunities to network, grow professionally, and promote their work.

For questions or more information, contact Nina Hamilton at nina at naaee.org.

Additional information:  https://naaee.org/programs/ee-30-under-30