[PCA] JOB OPPTY: USFWS Biologists (x30), various locations

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Aug 22 17:53:17 CDT 2023

Position: Biologist, GS- 0401-11/12

Deadline: September 6th, 2023

Agency/Organization: US Fish and Wildlife Service

Location: Various

Overview: These positions will serve as Fish and Wildlife Biologists on the Recovery Planning Team (RPT) with primary responsibilities to support Endangered Species Act (ESA) recovery planning activities. The RPT is a nationwide team composed of Service biologists from Headquarters and Regional offices that develop recovery planning documents for species that were listed under the ESA prior to passage of the Inflation Reduction Act and do not have approved ESA recovery plans. The RPT was created specifically to accomplish recovery planning for a backlog of federally-listed species without plans and to improve the consistency and efficiency of the Service's recovery planning efforts into the future. The RPT works with Field and Regional offices and Service partners to produce recovery plans that meet our statutory obligations and provide effective roadmaps to recovering listed species.

Compensation: $69,107 - $125,851 per year

Who can apply: The public and career transition

For more information and to apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/744826700#shorten-link

Anna Lindquist

she/her/hers

Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional unceded homeland of the Shoshone, Paiute, Goshute, and Ute Tribes, who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>