[PCA] Announcing the winners of the American Icons art challenge!

Park, Margaret E margaret_park at fws.gov
Tue May 31 17:39:12 CDT 2022

We are pleased to present the National and Regional Winners of the American Icons art challenge<https://fairchildgarden.org/science-and-education/learn/the-fairchild-challenge/-national-challenge/> to honor native plants that represent the uniqueness of America’s landscapes and culture!

The original pieces of art were selected from among 100 entries submitted by K-12 students, and were automatically entered into a national runoff to select a single artwork to emblazon a commemorative coin celebrating 25 years of the Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA).

Thank you to our PCA federal liaisons who voted for the regional winners and thank you to our PCA cooperators who voted in the national runoff!

*See all the winning entries here: http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/

*Learn more about the Fairchild Challenge here: https://fairchildgarden.org/science-and-education/learn/the-fairchild-challenge/