[PCA] Hemlock Restoration Initiative is hiring–AmeriCorps positions (forest restoration, education, and volunteer coordination), Asheville, NC

Thom Green info at savehemlocksnc.org
Tue Apr 26 13:57:48 CDT 2022

The Hemlock Restoration Initiative of WNC Communities is seeking dedicated
individuals to fill two full-time AmeriCorps Project Conserve positions
from September 1, 2022 through July 31, 2023, serving as our Stewardship
and Conservation Education Associate and our Stewardship and Volunteer
Engagement Associate. Both positions are based out of our office in
Asheville, NC.

AmeriCorps service with HRI provides a great opportunity to interact with
the local environmental conservation and natural resource community, engage
in impactful work protecting hemlocks with a great team of professionals
and members of the public, and be out in the woods in special places in the
Southern Appalachian mountain region of Western North Carolina.

To learn more about the positions and how to apply, visit the HRI website:
https://savehemlocksnc.org/2022-2023-americorps/

Applications are due by May 9, 2022.  All questions can be directed to HRI
outreach manager Thom Green at info at savehemlocksnc.org.

Thom Green (he/him/his)
Outreach & Landowner Support Manager
Hemlock Restoration Initiative