[PCA] Calling all PCA Cooperators: Voting has begun!

Park, Margaret E margaret_park at fws.gov
Tue Apr 19 10:43:48 CDT 2022

Dear PCA Cooperators,

If you did not get an email yet inviting you to vote. Check here <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/join-us> to see if your organization is a PCA cooperator, and go here <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/user> to update your information. More information about the Fairchild Challenge art contest is in the email trail below.

Thank you!
As you may know, organizations, businesses, and local or state government divisions can become a Plant Conservation Alliance Non-Federal Cooperator.  This month we'll be looking to our non-federal cooperators to select an original artwork submitted by grade-school aged children to use on a commemorative coin celebrating 25 years of PCA (see more below). The link to the voting form will be sent directly to the primary contact person on file.

On behalf of the Chair of the PCA Nonfederal Committee, we encourage you to update your contact information here<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plantconservationalliance.org%2Fuser&data=04%7C01%7Cmargaret_park%40fws.gov%7Cb7c8c04b917c4eeac43608da126a92c4%7C0693b5ba4b184d7b9341f32f400a5494%7C0%7C0%7C637842546180613257%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=1p%2B0Sugc3aR3McF%2B%2FhDYrTm387N14yPvJJErCUkxKg0%3D&reserved=0>, or if your organization is not yet a Cooperator, the primary contact at your organization (usually a director or equivalent) can apply for Cooperator status by filling out this form<http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/apply>. We look forward to your participation!

MORE ABOUT THE ART COMPETITION: In collaboration with the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, the Plant Conservation Alliance celebrates 25 years of advancing the conservation of native plants and their communities with a national art competition depicting iconic U.S. native plants.

This competition was launched as part of the 2021-2022 Fairchild Challenge<https://fairchildgarden.org/science-and-education/learn/the-fairchild-challenge/-national-challenge/>, an award-winning, interdisciplinary, environmental science competition designed to engage students of diverse interests, abilities, talents, and backgrounds to explore the natural world. Representatives of the PCA Federal Committee selected regional champions from each of five regions (Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, West) and we will look to our PCA Non-Federal Cooperators to select the national winner!