[PCA] Job Opportunity

executivedirector at fnps.org executivedirector at fnps.org
Tue Sep 7 10:33:16 CDT 2021

The Florida Native Plant Society (FNPS) seeks an energetic Executive
Director to lead our non-profit membership-based organization of over 5000
members statewide.  Founded in 1980, FNPS has over 35 chapters and more than
5,000 members. Our membership is passionate about and dedicated to promoting
the preservation, conservation, and restoration of the native plants and
native plant communities of Florida. We're a vibrant, diverse, and fun
organization. Join us!

Job description and application instructions:
https://www.fnps.org/assets/pdf/news/FNPS_ED_Search_Announcement_September20
21.pdf

Juliet

Juliet Rynear