[PCA] Please Circulate Job Description for Director for Amy Greenwell Garden, Captain Cook, Hawaii

Pendergrass, Kathy - NRCS, Portland, OR kathy.pendergrass at usda.gov
Thu Oct 21 13:03:09 CDT 2021

Aloha, Attached is job description for the Friends of Amy Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden's first Director position! We got a grant for 2.5 more years to begin the process. Job is advertised at 3/5 FTE in a salaried exempt position with hopes that the person who fills the position can leverage that into fulltime permanent. The Friends are excited to move into this new phase as we emerge from the pandemic restrictions! Please distribute the job description as you see fit, We want to cast a good wide net.
Mahalo!

Marie Morin Ph.D.
Secretary
Friends of Amy B. H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden