[PCA] CORRECTION TO: Free Webinar from the Arkansas Native Plant Society: "Glades of Arkansas"

Eric Fuselier Eric.Fuselier at craftontull.com
Tue May 25 16:30:03 CDT 2021

Correction, this webinar will be held on Saturday, June 5th. My previous email mistakenly listed the date as being June 6th. My apologies for sending this out twice.

Arkansas Native Plant Society Webinar: Glades of Arkansas
with Brent Baker

Time: Saturday, June 5, 10-11am
Program Description: Brent Baker, Botanist for the Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission, will discuss what glades are, the different types in Arkansas, and where they occur. He'll also highlight glade plants in general and some plants unique to certain types of glades.

Click here to join: https://craftontull.zoom.us/j/93105676042

For more information, contact ANPS.President at gmail.com<mailto:ANPS.President at gmail.com>

Eric Fuselier, PWS
Project Manager | Environmental

[Crafton Tull - Employee Owned]<http://www.craftontull.com/>

Office: 479-636-4838 | Direct: 479-878-2451
901 N. 47th Street, Suite 400
Rogers, AR 72756
www.craftontull.com<http://www.craftontull.com>

Disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation.