[PCA] (JOB OPPORTUNITY: National Invasive Species Council (NISC) seeking Technical Adviser (Washington, D.C. & Fort Collins, CO) (closing date: Feb 12))

Park, Margaret E margaret_park at fws.gov
Mon Feb 1 10:57:59 CST 2021

My apologies, I just noticed two typos after posting. The first typo was in the title: the job closes on February 12 (not February 2). The second typo was in the compensation line. It should have been $119,384 to $172,500 per year.

*Deadline: February 12, 2021

*Overview: $199,384-$172,500 per year, Full-time, permanent, GS 14-15

*Position: Technical Adviser for the National Invasive Species Council (NISC), which is within of the Department of the Interior (DOI) and the Office of Secretary of the Interior.

*Location: Washington, D.C. & Fort Collins, Colorado

*Who may apply: The public, military spouses, and veterans

*Compensation: $119,384-$172,500 per year

See the full announcement here<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590698200?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>