[PCA] Job Posting: Field Botany Technician (Invasive Plants) - Southern California

Naomi Fraga nfraga at calbg.org
Mon Aug 2 17:52:55 CDT 2021

Hello,

Join our team at California Botanic Garden!  We are seeking a full time
Field Botany Technician to join our invasive plant management team. The
position is temporary but has the possibility for an extension. The team is
currently working on post fire invasive plant management in the Angeles
National Forest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H7rUqK9X-9yoEO2RQLFGPb2LJbaIBkPw/view

Qualified candidates please send electronic cover letter and resume to:
invasives at calbg.org
Attention: Naomi Fraga (Director of Conservation Programs)
California Botanic Garden 1500 N College Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711

Please pass along to interested applicants.  Thank you!

Naomi
Naomi S. Fraga, Ph.D.
Director of Conservation Programs, California Botanic Garden
Research Assistant Professor, Claremont Graduate University
nfraga at calbg.org
(626) 674-6746 (cell)
1500 N. College Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
https://www.calbg.org/