[PCA] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Bureau of Land Management Botanist (Cheyenne, WY) (Dec 7, 2020)
Carr, Amanda (Mandie) N
ancarr at blm.gov
Thu Nov 19 12:34:50 CST 2020
*Deadline: DECEMBER 7, 2020
*Overview: GS-12; Permanent; Full-time
* Serves as the Plant Conservation and Restoration Program leader for BLM in Wyoming.
* Serve as primary contact for the BLM with other agencies, state programs, environmental and conservation groups, industry representatives, universities, and others in plant conservation, restoration, and native plant material development.
* Provides expert and technical advice on botany and plant conservation for both forest and rangeland ecosystems.
* Provides training and guidance to field units related to the conservation of native, federally listed and sensitive plants.
* The incumbent provides technical assistance to field units to ensure funding requests are properly prepared for different funding sources available to implement program direction.
*Location: Cheyenne, WY
* Travel and relocation expenses will be paid consistent with the Federal Travel Regulation, Chapter 302, and Departmental policy
*Who may apply:
* Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
* Federal employees - Competitive service
* Individuals with disabilities
* Land & base management
* Peace Corps & AmeriCorps Vista
* Special authorities
*Compensation: $76,721 to $99,741 per year
*Full announcement and application: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584999500
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the native-plants