[PCA] Fw: [External] Two 2-year postdoc positions in plant diversity pattern and evolutionary genomics

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Sun Feb 23 20:52:28 CST 2020

Peter Bernhardt has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://sluedu-my.sharepoint.com/personal/peter_bernhardt_slu_edu/Documents/Attachments/Two%202-year%20postdoc%20positions%20in%20plant%20diversity%20pattern%20and%20evolutionary%20genomics.pdf>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://sluedu-my.sharepoint.com/personal/peter_bernhardt_slu_edu/Documents/Attachments/Two%202-year%20postdoc%20positions%20in%20plant%20diversity%20pattern%20and%20evolutionary%20genomics.pdf>
Two 2-year postdoc positions in plant diversity pattern and evolutionary genomics.pdf<https://sluedu-my.sharepoint.com/personal/peter_bernhardt_slu_edu/Documents/Attachments/Two%202-year%20postdoc%20positions%20in%20plant%20diversity%20pattern%20and%20evolutionary%20genomics.pdf>

Do you know a PhD student in Systematic Botany who will graduate soon and is looking for a challenging post-doc?  If you do, please share the attached.  After working in Yunnan for five months, over two years, with people at the Kunming Institute of Botany, I think this post-doc represents an incredible opportunity.  If a man in his late 60's can enjoy and benefit from working in the Chinese Himalayas think of what this could do to the career of someone less than half that age.  The KIB is an attractive and modern place to work (with its own botanical garden) and there will be opportunities for field trips to places like Lijiang and Shangri-la (a real place that is a county in Yunnan).  Please feel free to print and post.

Peter Bernhardt,

Dept. of Biology, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, Missouri

Research Assoc. The Missouri Botanical Garden, Saint Louis Missouri

Adjunct Professor, Curtin University, Perth, Westen Australia