[PCA] JOB OPPORTUNITY: USFWS Coordinating Botanist (Contract position) - Closes 8/21

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Aug 12 16:30:18 CDT 2020

I am excited to share the announcement below for a job opportunity to support the work I am doing at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service as the new Chair of the Federal Committee!

FWS is advertising a contract position to provide FWS/PCA coordination assistance to the Federal Chair of the Plant Conservation Alliance and to accomplish several tasks outlined in the announcement.

Link to GSA ebuy: https://www.ebuy.gsa.gov/ebuy/?returnUrl=%2Fbuyer%2Fsearch
Once on the site, search on RFQ1450205.

This opportunity is currently open only to small businesses.
Closes August 21, 2020.

-Patricia