[PCA] National Seed Strategy Twitter Account

Nakahata, Eileen enakahata at blm.gov
Fri May 31 12:56:40 CDT 2019

Hello everyone,

PCA now has a twitter account for the National Seed Strategy. Please follow
us at @natseedstrategy. We will be starting a series next week that
features partners and the progress we've made on the National Seed
Strategy. For the month of June, we will focus on progress towards the
first goal "Identify Seed Needs, and Ensure the Reliable Availability of
Genetically Appropriate Seed." Please email me (esnakahata at blm.gov) your
accomplishments along with and photos, videos, or links to share. We're
hoping to post at least one story every day so please help us out. You can
also include @natseedstrategy, #NationalSeedStrategy or #nativeseed in your
tweets to help us find and share your accomplishments.

Thanks,
Eileen

--
Eileen Nakahata
Plant Conservation and Restoration Program

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>