[PCA] WEBINAR: 21 Natural Solutions to Climate Change; Tuesday, June 18, 7-8pm ET (Smithsonian Environmental Research Center; Edgewater, MD)

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 17 17:28:09 CDT 2019

21 Natural Solutions to Climate Change
Tuesday, June 18, 7-8pm ET
Schmidt Conference Center
647 Contees Wharf Rd
Edgewater, MD 21037

Speakers: Susan Cook-Patton (The Nature Conservancy) & Ariana Sutton-Grier
(University of Maryland)

Some of the most powerful climate change solutions are right at our
fingertips. In this talk, discover 21 “natural climate solutions"—like
sustainable farming, reforestation and restoring wetlands—that could save
up to one-fifth of U.S. carbon emissions a year. That's more effective than
taking every car in the U.S. off the road! Learn how these tactics can be
win-wins for the environment, business and our health. Free and open to all.

Can't make the lecture? Read more about these solutions *on our blog*
<https://serc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af8134afadeb9e6ccf2e10d07&id=ff01950892&e=14c46421ed>,
or *view the full report*
<https://serc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=af8134afadeb9e6ccf2e10d07&id=cf76d4b004&e=14c46421ed>
in