[PCA] Informational WEBINAR on funding opportunity: SBIR Competitive Awards-2019-2020 Overview; June 6; 1PM ET

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Tue Jun 4 08:14:53 CDT 2019

2019-2020 SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH (SBIR) PHASE I SOLICITATION
INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR

Duration: 1 hour

What will you learn?
Learn about EPA’s Small Business Innovation Research SBIR program, this
year’s solicitation topics, and how to apply for an SBIR contract. EPA SBIR
program experts will be available to answer questions during a question &
answer (Q&A) session following the presentation.

**EPA’s 2019-2020 SBIR Phase I solicitation is anticipated to open June 13,
2019.**

This year’s research areas:
*Clean and Safe Water
*Air Quality Monitoring
*Land Revitalization
*Homeland Security
*Manufacturing
*Sustainable Materials Management
*Safer Chemicals

Registration is REQUIRED for this FREE webinar.

Details:
https://2019_sbir_solicitation_webinar.eventbrite.com

Webinar presented by the Environmental Protection Agency