[PCA] Tree Conservation Questionnaire

Emily Beckman ebeckman at mortonarb.org
Thu Apr 18 10:26:51 CDT 2019

With support from the USDA Forest Service, The Morton Arboretum and Botanic
Gardens Conservation International U.S. are conducting an analysis of
conservation needs for native U.S. trees within ten target genera. This
analysis incorporates *ex situ* collections data, *in situ* health and
distribution of wild populations, and conservation initiatives. We have
teamed up with ArbNet to administer a questionnaire that combines our tree
conservation goals.

*Please participate in our analysis by completing
this 10-minute questionnaire
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JJ7CG5K> regarding general tree
conservation efforts and common obstacles, in addition to
specific management and conservation of at-risk tree species within ten
target genera*: *Carya, Fagus, Gymnocladus, Juglans, Lindera, Magnolia,
Persea, Pinus, Sassafras, Taxus* (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JJ7CG5K).
The information you report will serve as valuable guidance as we assess and
prioritize future collection and conservation work. *Deadline to complete
the questionnaire is May 3*.

*Please forward to colleagues and collaborators involved in tree
conservation.*

Thank you in advance for your valuable input!

Emily

--
*Emily Beckman*
Tree Conservation Research Assistant