[PCA] U. Michigan Waives 2019 Application Fee for Qualified applicants to Graduate Programs In Environmental Studies And Sustainability

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Tue Oct 9 09:45:35 CDT 2018

Forwarding this for your info...

This year, the University of Michigan School for Environment and
Sustainability (Michigan SEAS) is working to expand our reach and attract
new and diverse graduate students to our community of sustainability
leaders and change agents. As part of that effort, we are now waiving the
application fee for all qualified applicants to remove the financial
barriers for students interested in exploring graduate school.

Michigan SEAS is an ideal fit for environmental professionals who are
interested in working across disciplines and advancing into leadership
roles. Anyone interested in the possibility of graduate school at SEAS
should submit their information here
<https://umich-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1kkk1Ry8XddtdweFVEG9bUrwAdWXIJkSMpeqQsGeqiRA-989358033&key=YAMMID-11474563&link=http%3A%2F%2Fumich.force.com%2Fform%3Fformid%3D217963>.
They can also explore the Michigan SEAS website
<https://umich-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1kkk1Ry8XddtdweFVEG9bUrwAdWXIJkSMpeqQsGeqiRA-989358033&key=YAMMID-11474563&link=http%3A%2F%2Fseas.umich.edu%2F>,
or teachers/instructors can make direct referrals using a simple online
form and the Michigan SEAS admissions team will follow up with your
students individually over email. We are also happy to arrange group or
individual visits for applicants wishing to experience our campus
firsthand.

As Associate Director for Career Services at SEAS, I am very interested in
helping highly recommended candidates through the application process. I am
proud to be part of a school that has achieved eminence in climate and
energy, water, food systems, conservation and restoration, mobility,
cities, and the built environment/urban ecology. Students serious about
advancing a career in any of those areas should explore the graduate
programs offered by Michigan SEAS.

Finally, if you would like to further engage with our students by
participating in on-campus recruitment or our annual Green Career Fair,
visit this page
<https://umich-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1kkk1Ry8XddtdweFVEG9bUrwAdWXIJkSMpeqQsGeqiRA-989358033&key=YAMMID-11474563&link=http%3A%2F%2Fseas.umich.edu%2Fcareers%2Femployer_information>
for more information. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions.

2019 APPLICATION DEADLINES – Applications for Master’s and PhD are now
being accepted.

PhD Deadline: December 15, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST): FINAL deadline for Ph.D.
application submission. Applications completed after this date will not be
considered for fall 2019 admission.

Masters Deadlines:

-December 15, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST): PRIORITY application deadline for
Master’s program (MS/MLA). Applications submitted by the priority date will
be the first applications reviewed by the Office of Academic Programs.
-January 15, 2019 (11:59 p.m. EST): Master's program application deadline
for full financial award eligibility. To be considered for all funding
opportunities for fall 2019, you must submit a complete application by this
date.

-April 30, 2019 (11:59 p.m. EST): Application closes

Prospective students can learn more about Michigan SEAS:
http://seas.umich.edu/admissions

Explore our virtual viewbook: http://seas.umich.edu/viewbook

How to apply: http://seas.umich.edu/admissions/apply

Mr. Ashley Richardson

Associate Director, Career Services

University of Michigan School for Environment and Sustainability

440 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1041

(734) 764-8088

www.seas.umich.edu