[PCA] July PCA Meeting Cancelled

Leah Prescott lprescott at blm.gov
Fri Jun 29 08:15:34 CDT 2018

All,

The July PCA General Meeting has been cancelled. We hope you
will join us for our next meeting on Wednesday, September 12.

Abby Meyer, Executive Director, Botanic Gardens Conservation International
U.S. <www.bgci.org/>, will talk with us about leveraging the garden
community to complement and backup collections within and among
institutions to close gaps and secure plant diversity for the future. This
talk will also discuss implementing The North American Botanic Garden
Strategy for Plant Conservation and the ways garden staff can use
information available to them to assess gaps and priorities for their own
collections.

Thank you.

--
Leah Prescott
Bureau of Land Management

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>