[PCA] January 17 was Museum Selfie Day with & our partners in the Botany Department at the Museum of Natural History made the local news!

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Jan 18 15:51:16 CST 2018

 The Botany Department at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in
Washington, D.C., made it onto the local news yesterday!

According to Gary Krupnick, head of the Botany Department... "Long story
short, our department posted a selfie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
for #MuseumSelfieDay. Fox5 saw the post and found it interesting. Suddenly
I get a call asking if I can be interviewed. Bam!"

See the video at:
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/307268274-video

Way to go - representing the plants, Smithsonian Botany!