[PCA] EPA's People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) College Student Design Competition (Applications due Feb. 7); "how-to apply" webinar TOMORROW (Jan. 11)

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Jan 10 11:44:37 CST 2018

 EPA’s 2017-2018 P3 Phase I funding opportunity is now open through Feb. 7,
2018!

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) People, Prosperity and
the Planet (P3) Program is a unique college competition for designing
solutions for a sustainable future. P3 offers students quality hands-on
experience that brings their classroom learning to life. The competition
has two phases. For the first phase of the competition, teams are awarded a
$15,000 grant to develop their idea. They showcase their research in Spring
at the National Sustainable Design Expo. Successful Phase I teams are
eligible to compete for a Phase II grant of up to $75,000 to implement
their design in a real world setting.

P3 WEBSITE:
https://www.epa.gov/P3

WHAT IS P3? Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URGEUcDtaMA

LEARN MORE about P3, topics in this year’s funding opportunity, and how to
apply - REGISTER FOR THE Jan. 11 Information WEBINAR:
https://www.epa.gov/research-grants/us-epa-informational-webinar-how-apply-epa-p3-grant

(The above info is an excerpt from *GO GREEN! *EPA News You Can Use -
January 2018 https://www.epa.gov/newsroom/gogreen)