[PCA] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Program Director (CO) (1/15/2019)

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Thu Dec 20 10:03:46 CST 2018

Program Director

*Deadline: January 15, 2019.

*Overview: The Southern Rockies Seed Network seeks a full-time director to
guide the future of this regional
program and to manage current projects. Established in 2014, the Southern
Rockies Seed Network (SRSN) provides an exciting opportunity for
professional growth and to work among a diverse range of federal, state,
and local partners and industry representatives to create a sustainable
solution to native plant materials development for the restoration industry
in the Southern Rockies Ecoregion. This position will oversee the plant
materials collection program, manage all fundraising activities, assist
with our ecological restoration training program, develop and expand our
growers’ network, manage diverse mapping and data management needs, enhance
and manage our marketing and outreach program, and manage the plant
materials program coordinator in order to address goals and strategies
outlined in the SRSN Operations Plan.

*Position: Program Director

*Location: Fort Collins, CO

*Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 full-time equivalent (depending on
experience).

*Who may apply: Open to the public

See the full announcement: http://www.southernrockiesseed.org/

Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references via email to: John
Giordanengo,
john at synergy3.org. No phone calls please.

--
Leah Prescott
Bureau of Land Management

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>