[PCA] DEADLINE AUG 31 for Early Bird rates for 2018 Natural Areas Conference

kangell at naturalareas.org kangell at naturalareas.org
Wed Aug 29 12:45:27 CDT 2018

The 2018 Natural Areas Conference will happen October 23-25, 2018. Don't
miss our best rates - or the chance to be part of the tradition of Prairie
Fire.

It's only two more days until our Early Bird deadline!

Register for the conference now to get the best deal available on
registration. You'll get it all - the sessions, the networking events,
access to the ID Workshops and Field Workshops and Pre-conference Workshops
(spots are disappearing in all of these fast!), and the chance to
participate in the U.S. Forest Service Job Outreach Event.

More info: https://www.naturalareas.org/conference.php

Full schedule: http://naturalareas.org/docs/Schedule_Grid_8-20-18.pdf

REGISTER: https://www.memberleap.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=AREA
<https://www.memberleap.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=AREA&evid=1090
8473> &evid=10908473

Plus you'll also be able to attend our gala Awards Dinner October 24 and
participate in a long-held tradition for the Natural Areas Association
community: Prairie Fire.

Taking place during our after-dinner festivities, Prairie Fire is part
auction, part rivalry, and all celebration of the spirit of the natural
areas community.

Dinner guests form teams and bid for the honor of being the winner, and
getting their team name engraved on the ceremonial Drip Torch - plus all the
fixings for Prairie Fire, including tequila, hot sauce, limes and salt.

Form your team now and get ready to compete in support of NAA - and the
chance to take part in this great tradition. More information on this event
is coming soon.

Attendance at the Awards Dinner is free with your full registration - we'll
see you there!

Thanks to our sponsors:

The Nature Conservancy, Indiana Forest Alliance, Indiana Academy of Science,
Cleveland Museum of Natural History, iDigBio, SitkaTech, Central Indiana
Land Trust, EcoLogic, Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society, Indiana
Karst Conservancy, Sycamore Land Trust, Applied Ecological Services, Woody
Warehouse Nursery, Inc., and Indiana Department of Natural Resources.

Kate Luce Angell

Communications & Outreach Coordinator

Natural Areas Association

kangell at naturalareas.org <mailto:kangell at naturalareas.org>