[PCA] Camassia-human co-evolution in the Maritime Northwest?

Adolf Ceska aceska at telus.net
Wed May 31 11:43:25 CDT 2017

I don’t believe that it is the case on southern Vancouver Island. For many years we have organized the so-called Camas Day on Beacon Hill, but camas always flowered either earlier or later than it was announced. May be it just wanted to avoid trampling. It was more contra evolution than co-evolution.

Adolf Ceska, Ph.D., Victoria, British Columbia, Canada