[PCA] CALL FOR PROPOSALS: 2017 Natural Areas Conference Deadline (Ft. Collins, Colorado) - Deadline May 12

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Mar 13 16:03:44 CDT 2017

The Natural Areas Association is excited to announce that we are now
accepting proposals for the 2017 Natural Areas Conference!

Taking place October 10-12 at the Hilton Fort Collins in Fort Collins,
Colorado, the theme of this year's event is Working Beyond Boundaries:
Collaboration as a Key to Natural Areas Management.

We are inviting several different kinds of proposals on the topics below,
under the headings of Special Sessions and General Sessions.

This year's session topics can be found here:
http://www.naturalareasconference.org/session-topics

The types of proposals we are seeking, and instructions on how to submit,
are available at: http://www.naturalareasconference.org/abstracts

**All presenters must register for the conference.

**Students are encouraged to submit abstracts for posters and
presentations, and compete for prizes in the student presentation
competition.
See you in Fort Collins!

Find out more: naturalareasconference.org.