[PCA] 3 New PCA Non-Federal Cooperators

Riibe, Lindsey lriibe at blm.gov
Fri Jun 30 15:59:03 CDT 2017

Over the month of June, the Plant Conservation Alliance grew by three new
Cooperators! The Plant Conservation Alliance's 356 Non-Federal Cooperators
are stretched across 48 U.S. States and in 5 different Countries - what an
amazing plant conservation network!

Please welcome our newest Non-Federal Cooperators to the Plant Conservation
Alliance:

*CALIFORNIA*
The Living Desert <http://www.livingdesert.org/about-us/history/>has been
engaged in the important work of preserving, conserving and interpreting
the desert and all its varied plant and animal life for almost four
decades. Even as we take immense pride in our accomplishments over the last
forty years, we remain as dedicated as ever to the goals that initially
inspired us when we first began operations in March of 1970.

*UTAH*
Conservation Technology Solutions
<https://conservationtechnologysolutions.com/> Conservation Technology
Solutions is passionate about addressing the needs of those involved in the
natural resource conservation field by leveraging the power of technology
to help make their jobs faster, easier, and more efficient.

*WASHINGTON, DC*
The Botanical Society of Washington <http://botsoc.org/> The Botanical
Society of Washington was formed in 1901 by a union of the Botanical
Seminar and the Washington Botanical Club. Early members included such
notables as Erwin F. Smith, David Fairchild, and F.V. Coville along with
J.N. Rose, O.F. Cooke, E.L. Greene, and F.H. Knowlton. The Society has met
continuously since that time, and membership is available to all persons
having an interest in Botany, and the other plant sciences.

Lindsey Riibe
Bureau of Land Management
Plant Conservation Program Assistant
503-808-6230

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>