[PCA] U.S. Native Oak Conservation Questionnaire

Emily Beckman ebeckman at mortonarb.org
Fri Jun 9 14:22:24 CDT 2017

With support from the United States Forest Service and the Stanley Smith
Horticultural Trust, Botanic Gardens Conservation International US (BGCI-US)
<http://www.bgci.org/usa/> and The Morton Arboretum
<http://www.mortonarb.org/> are conducting a conservation gap analysis for
native U.S. oaks (genus *Quercus*). This analysis incorporates *ex
situ* collections
data, *in situ* health and distribution of wild populations, as well
as oak conservation
programs and stakeholders.

*Work with oaks or know someone who does? We want to know about it!*

We have created a *10-minute questionnaire* to gather information on
management and conservation of U.S. native oaks. The information you submit
will serve as valuable guidance as we assess and prioritize future oak
collection
and conservation work. Our findings will be widely distributed in a final
report. Questionnaire Deadline: *June 23*

*CLICK HERE to take our U.S. Native Oak Conservation Questionnaire
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QW59PNX>*

*Please share this message widely with your colleagues and networks!!*

Many thanks for your time!

Questions? Contact Emily Beckman, Tree Conservation Research Assistant at
The Morton Arboretum, ebeckman at mortonarb.org

--
The Morton Arboretum <http://www.mortonarb.org/> |  4100 Illinois Route 53

ebeckman at mortonarb.org |  630.968.5023