[PCA] Job: Executive Director, U.S. Botanic Garden (Supervisory Horticulturist)

Lindsey Riibe riibe at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 24 18:21:07 CDT 2017

Career opportunity at the U.S. Botanic Garden!
We have a unique opportunity for an energetic, mission-focused leader to become our Executive Director, U.S. Botanic Garden (USBG), reporting directly to the Architect of the Capitol. The USBG is a nationally recognized scientific and educational institution. The incumbent is responsible for human capital leadership, supervision and coaching of employees to serve in a stellar capacity as ambassadors of the Botanic Garden with the visiting public.
The Executive Director plans and implements all USBG activities (e.g., public classes, tours, horticultural displays) and develops strategic plans for the redevelopment and renovation of plant collections, public outreach, scientific interface and ongoing programs.
More at USA JOBS https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474636200