[PCA] Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program seeks webpage host partner

Pilmanis, Adrienne apilmani at blm.gov
Fri Jan 27 17:58:16 CST 2017

Hello All -

BLM web pages and content have recently been overhauled and can no longer
support The Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program's needs including serving
content such as presentations, videos, reports & other documents,
newsletters or frequent updates.

We currently have a Funding Opportunity Announcement open on Grants.gov
that will enable us to enter a Cooperative Agreement with a partner entity
that has a similar mission and can create, maintain and support a CPNPP
website.

If your organization is interested in such a partnership, I suggest you
visit http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html?keywords=CPNPP to
review the posting and consider applying.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Pilmanis
Ecologist/ Coordinator
Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program