[PCA] [APWG] Article/News: GMO Creeping Bentgrass that Escaped Defies Eradication, Divides Grass Seed Industry - The Oregonian, Jan. 8th, 2017

bmacbryde at netscape.net bmacbryde at netscape.net
Wed Jan 11 16:13:27 CST 2017

According to the attached 12/8/2016 Capital Press Ag news article, the decision to deregulate the genetically engineered glyphosate-resistant creeping bentgrass will be made by the USDA Secretary of Agriculture after the close of the final public comment period, which was Monday.

Attached are several of many research papers re aspects of the expanding problem of transgenic Agrostis and hybrids with Polypogon getting into various landscapes and habitats.

Bruce MacBryde, PhD
BioConservation Support
Drake, Colorado