[PCA] Job: Assistant Professor at Tulane University - Plant Ecology

Lindsey Riibe riibe at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:08:49 CDT 2017

Tulane University is looking for a plant molecular ecologist who's research can be applied to restoration and conservation. Review of applications will begin October 13, 2017 and search will remain open until the position is filled, with a start date of July 1, 2018. See attachment for more information.

- The Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology at Tulane University invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant Professor level with a research focus on the application of molecular techniques (e.g., population genetics, molecular genomics) to address ecological and/or evolutionary questions in plants. Preference will be given to researchers whose work complements one or both of our departmental concentrations in tropical biology and river/coast ecosystems. We are also interested in candidates whose research can be applied to restoration and conservation issues.