[PCA] 2017 Native Seed Conference: Abstract Deadline Next Week

Rob Fiegener rob at appliedeco.org
Wed Sep 21 12:27:44 CDT 2016

The 2017 National Native Seed Conference will be held February 13-16, 2017,
in Washington, D.C at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.
http://nativeseed.org

This interdisciplinary conference brings together scientists and
practitioners to advance our ability to put "The right seed in the right
place at the right time."

If you work with native plants, you want to be there!  Take this valuable
opportunity to share your work with others by presenting at the conference.

Topics include:
* Ecological restoration
* Native habitats
* Ecosystem services
* Pollinators
* Seed Collection and establishment
* Genetics
* Field production
* Policy and economics

We are accepting proposals for presentations through September 28.
To learn more, visit: http://nativeseed.org

If you'd like to discuss an idea you're considering, please get in touch.

Rob Fiegener
Native Seed Network
Institute for Applied Ecology
desk 541.753.3099 x201
mobile 541.760.2253
www.nativeseednetwork.org
www.appliedeco.org

See you at the 2017 National Native Seed Conference! nativeseed.org