[PCA] Norton Brown Herbarium may close

Sylvan Kaufman sylvan.kaufman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:31:26 CDT 2016

The people to address a letter of support for the Herbarium are:

Dr. Craig Beyrouty, Dean of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
beyrouty at umd.edu
University of Maryland
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Office of the Dean
1296 Symons Hall
7998 Regents Drive
College Park, MD 20742-5551

Dr. Angus Murphy, Chair of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture
asmurphy at umd.edu
2104 Plant Sciences Building
College Park, MD 20742

Thanks!