[PCA] Cactus Conservation on Cool Green Science

Lisa Feldkamp lfeldkamp at TNC.ORG
Mon May 23 12:12:03 CDT 2016

Hi Again,

It looks like there was an error in the link I sent earlier. This should work:

http://blog.nature.org/science/2016/05/23/cactus-smuggling-desert-plants-extinction-endangered-climate/

Sorry about that!

Cheers,
Lisa

“Stop, collaborate, and listen.” ~ Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle)

Lisa Feldkamp
Science Communications
The Nature Conservancy
lfeldkamp at tnc.org

From: Lisa Feldkamp <lfeldkamp at TNC.ORG>
Date: Monday, May 23, 2016 at 9:12 AM
To: "native-plants at lists.plantconservation.org" <native-plants at lists.plantconservation.org>
Subject: Cactus Conservation on Cool Green Science

Hi,

I work with the Nature Conservancy’s Cool Green Science blog.

We have a post today about cactus conservation and the devastating impacts of the illegal trade on North America’s native cactus species (http://blog.nature.org/science/2016/05/23/cactus-smuggling-desert-plants-extinction-endangered-climate/). I thought that many of you would be interested in this story. Thank you!

lfeldkamp at tnc.org