[PCA] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Trustees of Reservations: Director of Natural Resources and Sustainability (Full time; Massachusetts)

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Tue May 3 10:51:17 CDT 2016

Excerpts from job announcement:

About The Organization: The Trustees of Reservations  is an organization
with a fascinating past and an exciting future. Our places are open to all
and we thrive by involving as many people as possible in what we do.
Founded in 1891, by a group of visionary volunteers, we preserve, for
public use and enjoyment, properties of exceptional scenic, historic, and
ecological value in Massachusetts and work to protect special places across
the state. We have helped protect more than 50,000 acres, including 25,000+
acres on more than 100 reservations that are all open to the public. We are
a nonprofit conservation organization funded and supported entirely by our
visitors, supporters, volunteers, and more than 40,000 members.

Position Summary: The Director for Natural Resources & Sustainability is a
new leadership role within the Trustees responsible for developing
organizational vision, strategic direction, and actions that are scaled to
address challenges related to climate change and natural resource integrity
in Massachusetts and beyond.

Requirements of this management position include a 4-year degree,
leadership experience in the non-profit environment, and the job will
involve regular travel.

No closing date is listed in the announcement.

See full Job announcement at:
https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=A116ACB81F47E0050535F1FC4DA6EE15&job=11480

See all job opportunities at the Trustees of Reservations:
https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/jobs&clientkey=A116ACB81F47E0050535F1FC4DA6EE15&jpt