[PCA] FW: FW: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Native Plant Program Coordinator for Southern Rockies Seed Network -- April 1 Deadline

Finch, Deborah M -FS dfinch at fs.fed.us
Wed Mar 23 15:24:03 CDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LeFebre,Sonya <Sonya.LeFebre at colostate.edu<mailto:Sonya.LeFebre at colostate.edu>>
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Subject: FW: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT:  Native Plant Program Coordinator for Southern Rockies Seed Network -- April 1 Deadline
From: LeFebre,Sonya
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:14 AM
To: WCNR FRS_GradStudents <wcnr_frs_gradstudents at Mail.Colostate.edu<mailto:wcnr_frs_gradstudents at Mail.Colostate.edu>>; WCNR FRS_onlineMNRS <wcnr_frs_onlinemnrs at Mail.ColoState.EDU<mailto:wcnr_frs_onlinemnrs at Mail.ColoState.EDU>>
Cc: WCNR Career Services <wcnr_career_services at Mail.Colostate.edu<mailto:wcnr_career_services at Mail.Colostate.edu>>

Native Plant Program Coordinator Announcement

View this email in your browser<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4c08f99a59c1cdb4fdd2de58c&id=f1f159be55&e=ff11afe9b4>

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4c08f99a59c1cdb4fdd2de58c/images/2d7342bd-497a-48c4-83aa-8e5f980abc7f.jpg]

In Search of....

Native Plant Program Coordinator

Applications due:  April 1 or until filled
Dear Colleagues and Partners,
The Southern Rockies Seed Network is proud to announce our search for a Native Plant Program Coordinator.  Please circulate this announcement far and wide to help us find the best possible candidate for this regional program.

Please follow this link to the full job announcement:  Job Announcement<http://wlrv.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=4c08f99a59c1cdb4fdd2de58c&id=d8915a6e32&e=ff11afe9b4>

For additional information about Synergy Ecological Restoration, the Southern Rockies Seed Network, and other Synergy programs and activities, please visit our website<http://wlrv.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4c08f99a59c1cdb4fdd2de58c&id=efb3b9da91&e=ff11afe9b4>. We look forward to growing our capacity to better serve our partners.
Kind regards,

John Giordanengo
Executive Director

SYNERGY ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION
302 E. Vine Drive, Suite 213, Fort Collins, CO 80524
970-420-7346<tel:970-420-7346>
john at synergy.org<mailto:john at synergy.org>
www.synergy3.org<http://www.synergy3.org>

Our mailing address is: