[PCA] Rare Plant Reintroduction Survey

Matthew Albrecht Matthew.Albrecht at mobot.org
Fri Jun 10 10:24:18 CDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Missouri Botanical Garden in partnership with the Center for Plant Conservation is conducting a survey of conservation practitioners on their willingness to participate in a collaborative research project on rare plant reintroductions. Your time and input would be greatly appreciated. More information on this research project is provided in the survey. Our survey is short, consisting of 6 questions that can be completed in three minutes or less. We are interested in your rare plant reintroductions that were successful or did not work. We truly appreciate your time and participation, which will help inform and shape the implementation of this project.

There is a three week window to complete our three minute survey<http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2759266/Willingness-to-participate-in-research-study-on-identifying-the-correlates-of-success-and-failures-in-rare-plant-reintroductions>, as the survey link is open until June 30, 2016. To avoid running into issues, we recommend that you take the survey using the latest versions of your preferred browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Safari. Internet explorer users using high security settings may encounter issues when taking our survey. Please consider another browser if you encounter this issue.

Thank you for your participation!

Matthew Albrecht and Oyomoare Osazuwa-Peters
Missouri Botanical Garden